- Day 01 : Antananarivo – Andasibe | Hotel Feon'ny Ala
- Day 02 : Andasibe - Antananarivo | Hotel Not Included
Explore the biggest rainforest national park near to Antananarivo to enjoy Madagascar Wildlife: the reserve of Perieyras, the famous national park of Andasibe with the biggest lemurs of Madagascar and the colorful diademed sifaka among all others. The night walk is the best opportunity to see mouse lemurs and frogs. This area is one of the best places to see endemic birds of the island.
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00a.m. You drive through the city of Antananarivo to catch the National Road Number two (RN2) that connects the capital of Madagascar to the biggest port of the country. After 100km, you arrive to the small village of Marozevo where local people travelling by taxibrousse often stop for lunch at the « hotely ». You stop right after the long slope down the hill of Mandraka to visit the reserve of Perieyras for one hour :
The reserve of Perieyras is one of the best places to see sifaka, common brown lemurs and reptile. The visit last for one hour.
Departure to Andasibe after the visit. You may have lunch (in your expense) in a restaurant in Moramanga or in Andasibe. This afternoon, you will visit the Community reserve called VOIMMA to start looking for lemurs in their natural habitat.
At nightfall, the driver will take you to the nightwalk place where the guide is waiting for you to see night-active species of Andasibe area. During this one hour of nightwalk, you may see : mouselemurs, amphibians and chameleons.
Night stay at Hotel Feon'ny Ala
This is a special day to discover more about Andasibe. The program starts with a 04 hours visit of the national park:
Andasibe national park is the best place to experience wildlife in rainforest. The star of the park is obviously the Babakoto who is the biggest lemurs of Madagascar. They have energy to make incredible sound audible from the village in the morning and time to time to communicate between them. There lives also the lovely diademmed sifaka and common brown lemurs.
After the visit of national park, you drive to the vakona hotel. More exotic, their island of lemurs is one of the best places where you can feed lemurs and make a selfie with one of them on your shoulders. The main island is for brown lemurs, black and white ruffed lemurs, and bamboo lemurs. The other islands are no-admittance and you can enjoy the visit from the canoe. The second island next to the main island is for red ruffed lemurs and black and white. For information, the natural habitat of the red ruffed lemurs is in Masoala. Few meters away, the third island is dedicated to the ring-tailed lemurs from the south of Madagascar.
Drive back to Antananarivo in afternoon. Our service is over when you arrive to your hotel or at the airport. Hotel is NOT INCLUDED
- This is an economy offer to travel to Madagascar
- Price is per person sharing room as double occupancy. Departure is guarantee for 02 persons. Contact us for Single Price
- Are included into the price: 4X4, fuel, driver speaking French, all listed activities (entrance and guide of park, night walk), your hotel and breakfast,
- Are NOT included: lunch, diner, beverage and alcohol, additional activities, guide speaking English, tips
- Please to specify if you need an AC car while booking otherwise you may have no-AC car
- Payment modality: bank transfer or Paypal/Xoom or VISA/Master Card or CASH on arrival. We accept USD and Euro with exchange rate online.
- Contact us for further detail. You can ask for tailor made tour according to your length of stay, your wish-to-see-list, your category of hotel, and your budget