- Day 01 : Antananarivo – Andasibe | Hotel Feon'ny Ala
- Day 02 : Andasibe | Hotel Feon'ny Ala
- Day 03 : Andasibe - Palmarium | Hotel Palmarium
- Day 04 : Palmarium | Hotel Palmarium
- Day 05 : Palmarium – Antananarivo | Hotel Not Included
Sobeha Tour organize a 05 days tour for wildlife and beach in the east coast of Madagascar. Andasibe is the most visited green park of Madagascar as it is not far from the capital. This is the unique place to see the biggest lemurs called babakoto or indri-indri and the diademmed sifaka on easy path. There are also different species of birds, other species of lemurs and reptiles. Since Masoala and Marojejy is too far, this tour is a good alternative to experience primary forest. Palmarium is the heaven to relax on the seashore of the canal of pangalanes. This nice hotel has his own reserve for nightwalk and a small island to see the endangered species daubentonia madagascariensis or Aye-Aye. During the day, different species of lemurs are playing around the restaurant jumping from one to another tree. The vanilla plantation on the backyard of the restaurant reminds that Madagascar produces the best quality of vanilla in the world.
This is a midrange proposal or ADVANCED. Let us know your Budget and we will design a customized tour especially for you
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel at 7:00a.m. You drive through the city of Antananarivo to catch the National Road Number two (RN2) that connects the capital of Madagascar to the biggest port of the country. After 100km, you arrive to the hill of Mandraka and you will stop to visit the reserve of Perieyras for one hour :
The reserve of Perieyras is one of the best places to see sifaka, common brown lemurs and reptile.
Continuation to Andasibe after the visit.
In afternoon, you will visit the Community reserve VOIMMA for 02 hours to increase the chance to spot animals in wild and natural habitat.
At nightfall, the driver will take you to the nightwalk place where the guide is waiting for you to see night-active species of Andasibe area. During this one hour of nightwalk, you may see : mouselemurs, amphibians and chameleons.
Night stay at Hotel Feon'ny Ala
This is a special day to discover more about Andasibe. The program starts with a 04 hours visit of the national park:
Andasibe national park is the best place to experience wildlife in rainforest. The star of the park is obviously the Babakoto who is the biggest lemurs of Madagascar. They have energy to make incredible sound audible from the village in the morning and time to time to communicate between them. There lives also the lovely diademmed sifaka and common brown lemurs.
In afternoon, you drive to the vakona hotel. More exotic, their island of lemurs is one of the best places where you can feed lemurs and make a selfie with one of them on your shoulders. The main island is for brown lemurs, black and white ruffed lemurs, and bamboo lemurs. The other islands are no-admittance and you can enjoy the visit from the canoe. The second island next to the main island is for red ruffed lemurs and black and white. For information, the natural habitat of the red ruffed lemurs is in Masoala. Few meters away, the third island is dedicated to the ring-tailed lemurs from the south of Madagascar.
Departure to Manambato by car. This National Road RN2 is full of tracks going and back to the ports of Toamasina. Driving slowly in the curve, you may find some chameleons, snakes and flowering orchids next to the road. This day will be a scenic drive as you should arrive to Manambato on time for the ferry. You drive past Antsampanana and Brickaville before experiencing a short offroad bordered of litchi tree, cinammon trees, and cloves trees. Transfer by boat from Manambato to Palmarium. Check in to the hotel. Nightwalk at the palmarium reserve to see night active lemurs.
Night stay at Hotel Palmarium.
Beach time in Palmarium : day time visit of the palmarium reserve. The guide of the hotel will share more information and utility of each plant to the local population as they live far from hospital. Relax on the beach for the rest of the day. Activity to check (extra) at the hotel.
At nightfall, you take the boat and join the island of aye-aye or daubentonia madagascariensis : Those endangered species of lemurs are introduced to a special island for tourism purpose with a life condition more or less equal to their natural habitat. The experience is a big success and the animals are living very well.
Night stay at Hotel Palmarium.
Transfer by boat to Manambato after breakfast. You meet the driver and you drive past Andasibe. You can stop at Antsampanana and Brickaville if you want to taste local fruits.
Arrival to Antananarivo expected late in evening. Drop you off at the hotel of your choice or at the airport.
Hotel is NOT INCLUDED
- This is a midrange proposal or ADVANCED. Let us know your Budget and we will design a customized tour especially for you
- Price is per person sharing room as double occupancy. Departure is guarantee for 02 persons. Contact us for Single Price
- Are included into the price: 4X4, fuel, Driver Speaking Basic French and English, Tour Guide Speaking Good English, boat transfers, all listed activities (entrance and guide of park, night walk), your hotel and breakfast,
- Are NOT included: lunch, diner, beverage and alcohol, additional activities, tips
- Please to specify if you need an AC car while booking otherwise you may have no-AC car
- Payment modality: bank transfer or Paypal/Xoom or VISA/Master Card or CASH on arrival. We accept USD and Euro with exchange rate online.
- Contact us for further detail. You can ask for tailor made tour according to your length of stay, your wish-to-see-list, your category of hotel, and your budget